ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Ever Closer

Could I actually complete this in time?
I now have 151 pages. I think the quality is slipping even more now that I am nearing the end but, honestly, I don't care. The excitement of closing in on the last section of this novel is pushing me forward. This unnamed work about a young man who is trying to make a decent life for himself despite his low self-esteem, lack of emotional support, family drama, and the own messes he makes of his life may be the first story I have finished in over 10 years. NaNoWriMo is the best thing to happen to my writing in a long time.
What I am reading now- The Whores on the Hill by Colleen Curran

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home