ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Happily Moving Along

I am finally catching on to how to write without my eternal editor freaking out and paralazying me. I have only had to throw out one page on Jasper's story. That is major for me. I am now up to 16,000 words, still in it even though I am behind. Jasper has now been arrested on a minor incident and met two women who both want his attention. I am now entering the hazy middle part of the novel that always slows me down though. Will this time be different? Will he be left hanging the way Allie (from my half finished novel Come Back to Me) was? Or will he be my first character to get to the end of his journey?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home