ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Good Progress

I have been working on Jasper's story since Saturday night. In four days I have 5,000 words. Way under the number I need to be on track for NaNoWriMo. I think I need over 10,000 at this point for that but I am doing well for me. I wrote 10 pages today so I am thrilled. Jasper has met the female lead in the story now, though she is unnamed at this point. I wil learn her name when he does or when she tells me.

3 Comments:

  • At 11/09/2005 12:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Podcasting Ping Services
    Pinging is one of those things bloggers take for granted. Ping-o-matic offers a slick service to notify most of the major blog aggregation and search tools that you've made a post or updated your site.
    Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to instant road repair on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like instant road repair!

     
  • At 11/09/2005 05:17:00 PM, Blogger Jill Monroe said…

    Excellent progress. You know, I've tried and I've tried, but I can never write any more than 12 pages. Then I have to rest and recoup for days after - usually involving ice cream!

     
  • At 11/09/2005 05:54:00 PM, Blogger RomanceWriter said…

    I know what you mean. For me I am lucky to write 5 pages a day then stress over why it can not be more. This NaNoWriMo challenge is making me push my limits but I am glad for the chance to see how close to 50,000 I can get.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home