ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Friday, November 18, 2005

piling up

The pages are piling up. Needless to say I have never written this fast before in my life. I now have 23, 250 words. I started the challenge days late so I feel I am doing okay. I have skipped days too. But if will write as much as I can and try for that 50,000 word deadline.
Jasper had a rough week. He wasn't able to spend as much time with his new girlfriend as he would have liked and she is the only good thing in his life. But now they are back together again( for now! I will not let them stay happy. Where is the drama in that?) But he still has job issues and family stresses to contend with. It is about time for the crap to really hit the fan and his life to fall apart so I can work him through his issues by the end of the story.

Song of the Day
Freedom, oh, freedom.
That's just some people talkin'
You're a prisioner walking
through this world all alone.
Don't your feet get cold in the wintertime?
The sky won't snow
and the sun won't shine.
It's hard to tell the nighttime
from the day.
You're losin' all your highs and lows.
Ain't it funny how the feeling goes away?....
You better let somebody love you
let somebody love you
You better let somebody love you
before it's too late
eagles song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home