ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Saturday, November 12, 2005

NOT QUICK ENOUGH

I am not meeting my dailiy goals of writing 2,000 words a day. I am not up to 10,000 words yet. The story overall is going okay. I just write what comes to mind, weaving my way through the world of a someone nearly 10 years younger than me and of the opposite sex. Jasper smokes weed, drinks, has a ex-girlfriend who is a ho, and wantsto hook up with a sixteen year old( this is the female lead- She is named Annabella) even though he feels she is too young for him. He lives in a single wide trailer with a middle aged alcoholic co-worker but considers that better than living at home with his mom and her 20 years younger boyfriend. I have never written about this type of character before and since I am not aiming at publication I find it easy to throw random obstacles at him as if it is a game. But I still don't write long enough each day to make the kind of progress I need to.

Song Lyrics of the Day-
Jacob walked a limp to remind him
Of the greater gift of the greater one.


But when I fell,
I fell to my own resources.

How can I carry the truth if I can't even crawl to you?

I wanna feel something sweeter than this sin.
Cover me in leaves roll me over again.

I've been everybody else now I want to be.
SOMETHING CLOSER TO MYSELF

Paint me in a different light.
Shed me yet another coat of skin.
Mark me with ash until I'm clean again.
'cause I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired.

I know I can love you, I know that I can

kendall payne

2 Comments:

  • At 11/12/2005 07:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, you have a great blog here! Great info.

    I have a/an Giving Money Away site/blog. It pretty much covers Giving Money Away related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    Best regards,

    Daniel and Rose

     
  • At 11/12/2005 07:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was just browsing and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a discount tires site. You'll find info on most major brands of discount tires such as Michelin, Goodyear, BF Goodrich, Cooper and more. With winter right around the corner, you can also get tire chain recommendations for your vehicle. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!
    Rod

     

Post a Comment

<< Home