ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Sunday, November 27, 2005

A title for Jasper's Story

I have named my NaNOWriMo novel Tripping Over Myself. I have 39 pages to go before I hit 50,000 words. If I write like crazy for the next few days I just may make it.
Song Lyrics of the Day
In the rain the pavement shines like silver
All the lights are misty in the river
In the darkness, the trees are full of starlight
And all I see is him and me forever and forever
And I know it's only in my mind
That I'm talking to myself and not to him
And although I know that he is blind
Still I say, there's a way for us
I love him
But when the night is over
He is gone
The river's just a river
Without him
The world around me changes
The trees are bare
and everywhere
The streets are full of strangers

From the musical Les Miserables

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home