ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Good Progress

I have been working on Jasper's story since Saturday night. In four days I have 5,000 words. Way under the number I need to be on track for NaNoWriMo. I think I need over 10,000 at this point for that but I am doing well for me. I wrote 10 pages today so I am thrilled. Jasper has met the female lead in the story now, though she is unnamed at this point. I wil learn her name when he does or when she tells me.

2 Comments:

  • At 11/09/2005 05:17:00 PM, Blogger Jill Monroe said…

    Excellent progress. You know, I've tried and I've tried, but I can never write any more than 12 pages. Then I have to rest and recoup for days after - usually involving ice cream!

     
  • At 11/09/2005 05:54:00 PM, Blogger RomanceWriter said…

    I know what you mean. For me I am lucky to write 5 pages a day then stress over why it can not be more. This NaNoWriMo challenge is making me push my limits but I am glad for the chance to see how close to 50,000 I can get.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home