ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Sunday, December 11, 2005

bRAINSTORMING

The only writing I have been doing this month is brainstorming ideas for what to work on next. I don't have much spare time this month so all my writing is on hold for now. I actually enjoyed the NaNoWriMo expercience. It was very freeing to e able to turn off that internal editor. I will strive to continue to do that with my next project.

What I am reading - The Awakening by Kate Chopin

Song Lyrics of the Day
So I confessed my sins to the preacher
About the love I've been prayin' to find
Is there a brown eye'd boy in my future,
"yeah," He says." girl you've got nothin' but time."
But how do you wait for heaven?
And who has that much time?
And how do you keep your feet on the ground?
When you know,
that you were born,
you were born to fly!

sara evans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home