ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Friday, December 09, 2005

Not quite

I reached 42,800 words by the end of November. That is certainely the most words I have ever written in a month. And although I was dissappointed not to finish in time I was also glad to get as far as I did. I still plan to finish Jasper's story. But it may have to wait till Jan. when I have more time.
Song of the day
Bells will be ringing
the glad, glad news
Oh what a Christmas
to have the blues
My baby's gone
(my baby's gone)
I have no friends
To wish me greetings
once again
Choirs will be singing
Silent Night
Those Christmas carols
by candlelight
Please come home for Christmas
(please come home)
Please come home for Christmas
(please come home)
If not for Christmas by New Year's night
Bon jovi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home