ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Break

I haven't gotten back to writing since I took a break last month. I've had some ideas floating around in my head but haven't sat down and worked on them yet. I am tempted to not finish Jasper's story because it is so much more appealing to move on to a new idea. But I am so close to my 50,000 word goal that it would be a shame not to finish.
What I am reading now- The Chili Queen by Sandra Dallas

Song of the Day
I see no changes all I see is racist faces
misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
We under I wonder what it takes to make this
one better place, let's erase the wasted
Take the evil out the people
they'll be acting right
'cause both black and white
is smokin' crack tonight
and only time we chill
is when we kill each other
it takes skill to be real,
time to heal each other
And although it seems heaven sent
We ain't ready, to see a black President
It ain't a secret don't conceal the fact
the penitentiary's packed, and it's filled with blacks
But some things will never change
try to show another way
but you stayin' in the dope game
Now tell me what's a mother to do
bein' real don't appeal to the brother in you
You gotta operate the easy way
"I made a G today"
But you made it in a sleazy way
sellin' crack to the kid.
" I gotta get paid,"
Well hey, well that's the way it is

tupac song


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home