ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Friday, January 27, 2006

I miss it

Another week has passed without me writing but something has changed in me this week. After NaNoWri Mo ended I went right into the Christmas rush which was made even more hectic this year because I had a pinched nerve that took a month to recover from. Then, as usual, It took till mid- January to decompress after the holidays. But this last week I started to, in earnest, long for a projet to work on. I wanted to drift off to sleep with plot ideas in my head and voices speaking to me. But I didn't want to go back to working on Tripping Over Myself( my NaNoWriMo project) and I didn't want to move on to something else and admit I was not going to finish that story. So I need to make a move either back into that story and complete it or onto something else.

Song of the Day
And I feel just like
I’m living someone else’s life
I t’s like I just stepped outside
When everything was going right

And I know just why
you could not
Come along with me
this was not your dream
But you always believe in me
Another winter day
has come And gone away
And even in Paris and Rome
I wanna go home
Let me go home

And I’m surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel alone
Oh, let me go home
Oh, I miss you, you know
Let me go home
I’ve had my run
Baby, I’m done
I gotta go home

Michael buble song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home