ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Friday, February 17, 2006

Backseat

This week I have been struggling with a comman problem of mine. I have let my writing take a backseat to the daily drama in my life. I have had time to write but my mind is filled with family drama and stress and I can not concentrate.
What I am reading - Out of Sight by Elmore Leonard
Song of the Day
And all I wanted was the simple things
A simple kind of life
And all I needed
was a simple man
So I could be a wife
I'm so ashamed,
I've been so mean
I don't know how it got to this point
I always was the one with all the love
You came along,
I'm hunting you down
Like a sick domestic abuser
looking for a fight
And all I wanted was the simple things
A simple kind of life
No Doubt Song

2 Comments:

  • At 2/19/2006 08:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just found your blog. I laughed at your entry as rather than writing- I am searching blog sites! It seems there is always a reason not to write- and yet most of us can't stop!

     
  • At 2/24/2006 08:41:00 PM, Blogger RomanceWriter said…

    Thanks for leaving a message. It is nice to know that someone is reading this blog. Good luck with your writing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home