ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Saturday, November 12, 2005

NOT QUICK ENOUGH

I am not meeting my dailiy goals of writing 2,000 words a day. I am not up to 10,000 words yet. The story overall is going okay. I just write what comes to mind, weaving my way through the world of a someone nearly 10 years younger than me and of the opposite sex. Jasper smokes weed, drinks, has a ex-girlfriend who is a ho, and wantsto hook up with a sixteen year old( this is the female lead- She is named Annabella) even though he feels she is too young for him. He lives in a single wide trailer with a middle aged alcoholic co-worker but considers that better than living at home with his mom and her 20 years younger boyfriend. I have never written about this type of character before and since I am not aiming at publication I find it easy to throw random obstacles at him as if it is a game. But I still don't write long enough each day to make the kind of progress I need to.

Song Lyrics of the Day-
Jacob walked a limp to remind him
Of the greater gift of the greater one.


But when I fell,
I fell to my own resources.

How can I carry the truth if I can't even crawl to you?

I wanna feel something sweeter than this sin.
Cover me in leaves roll me over again.

I've been everybody else now I want to be.
SOMETHING CLOSER TO MYSELF

Paint me in a different light.
Shed me yet another coat of skin.
Mark me with ash until I'm clean again.
'cause I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired.

I know I can love you, I know that I can

kendall payne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home