ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Sunday, January 29, 2006

One year ago

On Feb. 17th this blog will be one year old. It has helped me to focus and , when I hit a rough spot, refocus on my writing. I am not as far as I would like to be a year later. But that hardly surprises me. I have never stuck to a diet I started or much of anything else in the self improvement category. I have a lot of work to do on myself and on my writing. But it is worth it to me. I know my dream won't change so it is now just about putting in the work.

Song of the Day
You ask me for an answer,
and I'm so tired
and I'm up in the air.
Everybody feels this way sometimes,
everybody feels this way
And I do.
You can't hear it, but I do.
You can't hear it, but I'm feeling this way
just because you say
I will be ignored.
I will be denied.
I could be erased.
I could be brushed aside
I will get scared,
and I will get shoved down,
But I feel like I do
because you push me around.
I'm starting to ignore you,
I've doubted you so long.
I'm tired of overthinking,
I know you don't belong.
Now I'm asking questions
- no one pushes me around.
Everybody feels this way sometimes,
everybody feels this way
And I do.

lisa loeb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home