ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Friday, February 03, 2006

Online friends

I have tried to cultivate online friendships with other inspiring writers. I started my msn group, (which can go months without anyone posting anything), I signed up to be a critique partner with someone from Harlequin.com ( who stopped responding to my emails after I gave her one line of negative critism) and joined a yahoo group for new writer. The yahoo group was the most helpful but now it is at the point where everyone stopped posting and the group may be dieing. I think the Christmas holiday is what cause the slow down. I know it is hard for me to focus on anything but the holidays from Halloween till mid- Jan. Hopefully this yahoo group will stay together because I would hate to start over in a new group at this point.
Check out this website. It is the site of a online writing friend.
http://www.mistywright.com/

Song Lyrics of the day
Another turning point
A fork stuck in the road
Time grabs you by the wrist
Directs you where to go
So make the best of this test
And don’t ask why
It’s not a question
But a lesson learned in time
It’s something unpredictable
But in the end is right
I hope you had the time of your life

green day song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home